Our health analytics team has over 25 years of combined experience implementing health care solutions. They have led a number of major IT projects such as configuring systems for new hospitals, implementing health information system upgrades, developing HL7 messaging/integration and implementing enterprise content management and business intelligence solutions.
Our team has extensive experience in working in both Providers and Payers Information Systems and in working with State/Provincial Health Agencies. We have expertise in several health information platforms including Allscripts and Meditech; experience with leading integration platforms including Oracle OBIEE, IBM Cognos, and Microsoft SharePoint; and experience with leading data warehouse platforms including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database Server.
The team can provide the following consulting services to augment existing teams or to perform turn-key solution development for State/Province Health Agencies, local Hospitals/Health Care Providers, and Payers:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Solution/Technical Architecture
- Enterprise Business Systems Analysis, Business Process Re-Engineering
- Enterprise Business Analytics/Intelligence Systems, including Clinical, Employer, and Payer Analytics
- Health Information Systems Application Support/Management
- Custom Application Development and Support
- EMR Adoption planning, implementation, and post implementation support
- Clinical Applications Product Support (L1, L2)
- Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- Patient and Provider Portals Development and Support
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Electronic Health Record Integration (HL7) across a wide variety of integration platforms
- Interface Development and Testing using Web Services, SOA
- Core Claims Adjudication Systems Development and Maintenance
- Provider Contract Management; Provider Credentialing
- HIPAA X12 Transactions Development and Support
- Enrollment and Billing; Utilization Management Application Maintenance and Support
- Payer Portals Development and Support
- Health Care Enterprise Content Management
We can definitely help you to save time and money without sacrificing quality by choosing our health analytics team for your next health care project! Be it on-site, out-sourced, or blended model, whichever works for you, we can scale up to hundreds of resources in the model of your choice. Our team members are recognized as experts in their field; ready to lead complex implementations and deliver sustainable technical solutions.
Contact our Healthcare Practice team for more information.